24 hours and we’re feeling the love.

Well it seems Australia is quickly taking up the opportunity to welcome an Australian flower manufacturer into their hearts and shops. We have been open officially for 24 hours and the account requests are piling into out Inbox. Wonderful!  We can’t wait for you to try our products!

We too, are proud Australians, which is exactly why we have named part of our range after our beautiful and world famous Whitsunday Islands, such as these (and I have to admit they are my personal favourites!)

The Tropics range.

Perfect for your tropical island getaway photos or day at the beach.

We can’t wait to see how you use them on your scrapbook and craft projects and the first order is on its way to www.annascraftcupboard, so please keep your eye out for their arrival.

Oh, and don’t forget our DESIGN TEAM CALL is on now and applications have already started arriving!

About Manor House Creations

Wholesale & Manufacturer of craft and scrapbooking flowers.

1. Wow !!! This is STUNNING FLOWERS and I love those…so gorgeus!!!
    Congratulations for this flowers they look fantastic.
    Kisses and huges from Brazil
    Cynthia

2. I´m follower now !!!!
    Kisses and huges from Brazil
    Cynthia

3. they are so gorgeous and you truly deserve the love!

4. Such beautiful flowers !

5. wow – gorgeous colours, rich, vibrant … ooh-la-la …

6. OHHH I love Flowers!!! These are so lovely and bright…I can’t wait to see them in the USA :o)

7. Outstanding products. I can totally vouch for their wonderful quality and beautiful colours. And I’m totally feeling your inspiration! You know, when I made my layout for Once Upon A Sketch (http://onceuponasketchblog.blogspot.com/2011/07/july-15th-challenge.html) I used a recent photo of my two girls when we were on holidays in the Whitsundays and I used some of these flowers……. I didn’t even know!!! So I’d say it’s definitely working :-)

8. Beautiful! I can see why the orders are pouring in!

9. These flowers are stunning, I cant wait for teh shops to start getting them in and then I can have a play, I told my LSS about you guys today :)