Introducing Rae

Rae was chosen to be on the team at Manor House because of her amazing ability with Off-the-page projects, and is going to be one of our Educators with some step x step projects for you throughout the year.

Rae Cooper

Hi I’m Rae – 3rd in the lineup of 4 girls. Born & raised in the southwest of Western Australia.  Having now settled in Darwin, Northern Territory and totally loving the lifestyle NT has to offer.

I was blessed and sent my soul mate – Neil, he is my best friend & partner in crime. I bounce ideas of him and he helps me bring some of my creations to life – if you need tiny ladders made from tooth picks he is your man! We have four kids between us Ben (24), Shani (19), Zebadiah (17) & Jessiah (12)

Recently I have been lucky enough to stay at home, but saying that I still have these roles to fill- Domestic Engineer, Director & Administrator for our company & I dabble in my little online shop – Scrap Matrix.

My passion for scrapbooking and paper crafts started in 2005 when I was introduced to it by my eldest sister (Ang) and I have never looked back!

A few of my favorite things – Antiques & anything vintage, shabby chic, cream, white, German Scrap and I have to throw denim in this mix too as I wouldn’t  be the same without it. I am addicted to OTP and love to create things that are a little different – I tend to be a little Out There at times – hence our company name.

MY BLOG: www.illbeblessed.blogspot.com

* * *

Here is Rae’s very first OTP for Manor House Creations and hasn’t she nailed it with this gorgeous creation! Note the ‘Manor House’.

Products used: The Scrapcake ‘The Bright side of life’ papers,  Ballroom - Waltz flowers, Cottage Garden – Fragrance.

Welcome Rae!

About Manor House Creations

Wholesale & Manufacturer of craft and scrapbooking flowers.

1. Its such a beautiful ‘manor house’ Rae. I love it – I can only imagine how you made it – so much work! but so worth it.

2. WOW oh WOW….Rae, this is absolutely breath-taking! Love it! ~Gerry~

3. Wow what a totally cool project. Absolutely beautiful with such gorgeous colours and so much for the eye to take in Rae….lots of depth and texture….wowee:-) Can imagine getting very used to life up in Darwin…having visited a few times it’s certainly a laid back kinda place. As long as you like the heat huh;-)

4. Amazing frame – wow so creative

5. OM this is incredible Rae. Breathtaking is right! Awesome details and perfect use of product. Now I don’t think I ever saw a house like that in the Territory before. LOL
    Hmm maybe Fanny Bay! LOL

6. It’s awesome Rae, we so love your style down here in our little country town of Cunderdin Western Australia

7. We actually have some new suburbs now Jenni with a few flash houses lol
    MHC Eye Candy I’m calling it now – showed it off in real life today – and they want to do as a workshop – not sure they realise it took me days……!! LOL

8. WOW !!!! Rae this is unbelieveably so STUNNING and creative!!! What a masterpeice!! Can’t wait to see more of your beautiful work :))xx

9. Oh… This is amazing! I love it! Beautiful work!

10. Rae…this is simply GORGEOUS!!!