Introducing Joanne (AKA Jo)

Joanne was chosen to be on the Design Team because of her bold designs, often using white backgrounds and gorgeous use of lots of  flowers.

Joanne Bain

My name is Joanne but my friends call me Jo. I am a very proud mother of 2 (the best kids in the world I am slightly bias) and I am happily married to my best friend and have been for the last 17 years. He is the best husband a girl could ask for and is very supportive of my scrapbooking. We live in sunny Queensland on the northern side of Brisbane along with our 2 dogs and more pet birds then I can count. I have been a scrapbooker for at least 11 years and I would say I am slightly addicted to this craft…lol. I have also tried my hand at digital designing and scrapbooking but I missed the touch and feel of paper so I am now back to paper scrapping again and I might say LOVING IT!!!

My blog address - http://scrappinforme.blogspot.com/

* * *

Take a look at Joanne’s first ever layout made for Manor House Creations.

Products used: The ScrapCake ‘Spring Awakening’ range, Ballroom – Waltz, The Tropics – Dusk, Tiana – white.

Welcome Joanne!

About Manor House Creations

Wholesale & Manufacturer of craft and scrapbooking flowers.

1. Just Gorgeous Jo, love all the fussy cutting !

2. Beautiful Joanne! Love the white background, feels so clean!

Wow, are you adicted to this craft to? Here I thought I was allone ;)

3. Jo it’s so strikingly lovely, with the contrast of the gorgeous flowers on the white and your dd’s beautiful blue eyes shining. Such a delightfully pretty page.
    Congrats on the team. Looking forward to working with you.
    Jeni

4. Thanks girls…looking forward to working with you all as well.

5. Its an amazing design Jo! That fussy cutting is so clever and so striking. I love how you make dark photos look so good with light colours – its a talent.

6. Oh my this is sooo STUNNING!!! I love your work Jo…the fussy cutting is so inspiring! Looking foward to seeing more of your beautiful work :))xx

7. Jo, you have such an amazing style and I love it! Congrats on making the team!!! ~gerry~

8. Joanne….fabulous!! I love the white space and your use of the flowers!