Introducing Gerry

Gerry was chosen to be part of our team because she has a wonderful way of including layers in her layouts and using loads of embellishments.  Her role with Manor House Creations is also to supplement her role on the Design Team The ScrapCake.

My name is Gerry van Gent. I`m a mom of two adorable kids and a wife of a very supportive hubby. We live happily in the Netherlands. I`m a SAHM and I have plenty of time to spend with my kids and of course I have plenty of time for my hobbies…scrapbooking and photography. I got involved with scrapbooking while my first child was born in 2003. I was looking for a different way to display my photos and while surfing Internet I found out about scrapbooking. Needless to say I was immediately addicted and never stopped since then.
What I mostly like about this hobby is that I can show my creativity with paper, to show different ways to use it and I love to be creative and inventive. I love to hand-cut and hand-stitch. My layouts have always dimension and I always do my best to show that through my photos.
I currently design for Webster`s Pages, The Scrap Cake, The Color Room, Once Upon A Sketch and I`m a teacher at Miss Art`s.
I`m so honored to join The Manor House Creations family and to design with their beautiful products! Thank you!

* * *

Isn’t Gerry’s first layout for MHC just gorgeous? Look at all that detail. She has pulled some of the flowers apart to create new layered flowers.

Products: TSC Spring awakening papers, MHC flowers: Birdsong, Fantasty – Magic, The Tropic s- By the pool, Enchanted – Little Princess & rose leaves.

Welcome Gerry!

About Manor House Creations

Wholesale & Manufacturer of craft and scrapbooking flowers.

1. Lovely pictures and awesome photography.

2. Geri this is a STUNNER! Love all the layers, the fussy cutting, the lacing, the different coloured flowers layered together…it’s all soooo pretty!

3. Its so so SO pretty and I always love what you do with layers.

4. Oh, Gerry – you are the one of most talented persons I know! Amazing work – as always! And I’m so happy that you are in MHC DT! Congrats Sweets!

5. So, so thrilled to be working alongside the most amazingly talented and dear friend Gerry. Such a stunning layout Gerry! Awesome lacing and beautiful use of product.
    What a gift you are to MHC and the team.
    Huge Congrats to you!

6. WOW…..Gerry, that page is loaded up and gorgeous!!!! So happy to see you here! It’s awesome that you and Jeni are both here together! I look forward to seeing all of your beautiful creations with MH!!!! Congratulations!!!

7. Gabrielle Pollacco

Ohhh! So very beautiful!! I’m just drooling over the lovely blooms! As always I just adore seeing your work Gerry! It’s so lovely to see your work on yet another DT! Congrats my dear friend! xx

8. Thank you, ladies, for your sweet words! ~Gerry~

9. Gerry, just beautiful work from you.

10. Huge fan of your gorgeous work Gerry!! And this layout is no exception! Stunning work :))xx

11. I keep looking & looking & each time more & more details pop out at me – Stunning LO Gerry xx