Guest Designer – STEPH DEVLIN

Goodmorning,

Today we are thrilled to welcome the incredibly talented STEPH DEVLIN as our Guest Designer for the month of May.

A little about Steph….

Steph is first and foremost a mum of Emma (8) and Madison (4) and wife to a beautiful guy named Mark. She is a qualified Dancer, Interior Decorator and Color Consultant!!! She adores paper and textiles, and the ability to use her art to memory keep.  Her style is a real mix, predominantly a fusion of romance and femininity and Steph can create with pastels to bright colors in a heartbeat.

She is currently designs for Prima Marketing, Pink Paislee & Melissa Frances.  She also is a founder of The Color Room.   Steph has guested for Tattered Angels and Kaisercraft and designs chipboard for Imaginarium Designs in Australia.  Steph’s work has been published in Creating Keepsakes both in the US & Australia, Scrapbooking Creations, Scrapbooking Memories and just recently S.M.M. Scrapbooking in Sweden, Scrapbook Russia and Scrapbook Trends UK.  She teaches for Seriously Scrapbooking, and has taught both overseas and in Australia.

* * *

Take a look at what Steph has created using both MHC flowers and The ScrapCake ‘My Private Happiness’ collection.

Products used: Party lights, Wishes – Peace, Country Lane – Quaint, Sprinkles. The ScrapCake – My Private Happiness.

* * *

Products used: Plain Janes, Taneisha, Party lights, Country Lane – Quaint, Wishes – Hope. The ScrapCake – My Private Happiness.

* * *

We thank Steph very much for her amazing & inspriational projects!

About Manor House Creations

Wholesale & Manufacturer of craft and scrapbooking flowers.

1. karenshady67

these are bth simply STUNNING Steph…. Thank you for sharing your wonderful creations with us :) x

2. WOW Steph these are both AMAZING

3. Holy toledo Batman – FANTASTIC Steph! I could stare at them for hours:-)

4. I adore Stephs work and these are awesome!! Gorgeous creations!!

5. Such lovely creations Steph!

6. HI.. these are exquisite, so soft and so pretty and so feminine… beautiful layouts!

7. Wonderful to have Steph as guest designer! She is one of my ALL TIME fav scrappers, and she’s a sweetie too!!! I love her use of color, she’s done such beautiful work with the Manorhouse blooms!!! This is gorgeous!

8. Steph it’s the incredible beauty that you put into your pages that truly makes them shine.
    Such perefct attention to details and design. Absolutely Stunning!

• Karen – thanks so much for asking me…
      Stacey, Linda such gorgeous words, linda you made me laugh xo
      Denise, thank you, I will be working with you sometime in the future, promise.
      Jolaine – Ditto sweetie
      Lizzy, you are so sweet, thank you.
      Patti, always supporting me and my work, love what u wrote hon.
      Jeni, love ya girl. Such a wonderful thing to write. Really.