A floral masterpiece

Posted on

STUNNING……

Is the first word that comes to mind when I look at this beautiful photo frame that our very own amazingly talented NERRIDA MITCHELL has created.  She has decorated this beautiful shabby chic frame with the most amazing assortment of Manor House Creations flowers, along with The Scrapcakes ‘My private happiness’ papers, and has created an absolute masterpiece.

If you are going to the Brisbane scrapbooking Expo, which starts TODAY, be sure to call in to the Manor House Creations stand, to see this frame in real life. Along with lots of other beautiful creations from our design team, and many other talented designers.

Products used: MHC flowers (too many to mention), TSC paper collection ‘My private happiness’.

* * *

PS: If you look closely, you may just spot a sneek peak of a couple of our brand new ‘Winter’ release flowers (shhh). Stay tuned to our blog, for the FULL release on the 15th of June ( 6 days away) and don’t tell anybody, but I have to tell you that these flowers are my absolute favourites so far….  You are going to LOVE them. Oh, and for those of you who are planning to go to the BRISBANE PAPERCRAFT EXPO, the ‘Winter release’ flowers will be on sale there.

1. This is just too beautiful for words!!

2. OMG!!!! This is just the most awesome project ever! Look at all those lucious blooms! I love this!!!

3. Saw this IRL today at the Expo and oh my goodness is it ever STUNNING! It received so much attention from customers and people as they passed – many asked could they take a photo. Others wanted to buy it! lol Totally beautiful Nerrida! xL

4. WOWZERS!!!! This is a masterpiece!!!!

5. That really is a stunning piece – and I can’t wait for the new Winter flowers!!

6. Wow! Nerrida this absolutely, extradordinarily stunning! Such a fabulous backdrop and beautiful placement of your floral clusters. Just breath taking, awesome creation.

7. I saw this at the expo and wowzers, in fact all the work on display was amazing! Almost bought one of everything!!

8. Wow This is a gigantic floral masterpiece. Well done Nerrida!!