NEW WINTER COLLECTION 2012

Some amazingly gorgeous flowers that we are sure you will flip out over. Our Design team are saying they are the best yet! Lots of new sizes including 5cm – a favourite size of many,.

BUT WAIT! There’s more….

As a special little thankyou for buying our products, we have included a complimentary double-sided journaling card inside the pack. Just gently remove your flowers and you are left with one fantastic backing card which doubles as an embellishment or perfect for your journaling – how cool is that!?

So…please annoy your local scrapbook & craft store owner to order the new MHC winter collection as soon as possible! You’ll LOVE IT! We do….

Here’s just a couple of layout that some of our Design Team girls have been working on to wet your appetite.

Layout by Nerrida Mitchell.

PRODUCTS USED:

Apple Blossoms

Rosettes

Royalty

Winters song –  Snow Bird, Ice Crystals & Sleepy Hollow

Jubilee

Leaves light green

* * *

Layout by Karen Shady.

PRODUCTS USED:

Winters song – Windy woods & Mittens

Sublime – Aqua

Apple Blossoms.

* * *

For more beautiful creations featuring our latest collection, vist our Design team blogs.

IN STORES SOON!

About Manor House Creations

Wholesale & Manufacturer of craft and scrapbooking flowers.

1. oooooooo these are so gorgeous I can not wait to get some :) amazing inspiration too

2. These are gorgeous!!!!!!

3. Wow, I can’t wait! Just gorgeous and those layouts are so beautiful too!! I will have to buy mine from Australia as there are no stockists here but HBS in Perth is pretty quick to get things to me! I got my last order in 9 days which is a lot quicker than the US. Lovely work from Nerrida and Karen your layout is simply stunning!! (I have finally found the subscribe by e mail here so I am no longer missing any posts…)

4. Oh, I have no words, these new release is AMAZING!!! Absolutely stunning!!

5. karolawitczak

Oh, so stunning!!!! Absolutely LOVE the new release and your amazing layouts, girls!!

6. WOW, what gorgeous blooms!!! And I love those pages, the colors are gorgeous and I really like those pretty pink blooms!!! Can’t wait to see these in person!!