Guest designer LYDELL QUIN

It is with great pleasure that we welcome the incredibly talented LYDELL QUIN as our Guest Designer for June.

“Hi- I am Lydell Quin.  I have been scrapbooking for 10 years now and still enjoy it!  (Nice to be able to say that!)  I co own and run The Color Room, (a colour challenge site) and am a Shimmerz Educator and Designer and I also Design for Helmar.  I have 3 little people ranging from 9 down to 13 weeks and they keep me busy, and give me plenty to scrapbook!  Luckily my DH enjoys the outcome of my art and has been known to keep children occupied so I can finish something I have been working on.  We are from Adelaide, Australia.  Its lovely to be able to play some more with these Manor House Creation goodies!

Thanks for having me!”

Lydell

Layout ‘Delight’ by Lydell Quin

Products used: MHC flowers: Fairy floss-lemon, Sprinkles-lime.

* * *

Altered lamp by Lydell Quin

Products used: MHC flowers: Fantasy-fairy dust, Frosted wild rose, The tropics-islander, Party time-princess, Taniesha-pink, Ballroom-waltz.

* * *

Lydell has used a wonderful selection of cream, white and lemon Manor House Creations flowers  for her dinner party table.

* * *

Thank you Lydell for joining us as our guset designer, and for sharing some of your wonderful work with us.

1. wow amazing creations Lydell :)

2. Love the way you’ve used the leaves on the first LO Lydell. Some great ideas – thanks for the inspiration!

3. Lydell these are absolutely stunning. Love that sweet lo of your little fella. The lamp is gorgeous and beautiful table decs. Congrats on being GD. Gorgeous work.

4. Thanks so much girls. Lovely to be here!

5. What great ideas from Lydell! Especially love the inverted glasses with the flowers beneath!!

6. I got this idea from Pinterest Helen……It worked beautifully for my Baby shower and I had just the perfect collection of flowers for the job!!!

7. Your work is exceptional Lydell… and your new little man is adorable :) thank you so much for sharing with us x

8. Oh my goodness….Lydell these creations are AMAZING!! I love your work and I am so happy that you are Guest Designer this month! xx

9. Oh my goodness!!!! Lydell your creations are just AMAZING!!! I love your work and I am so happy you are here this month as our Guest Designer! xx