TODAY layout from the show kit.
By Nerrida Mitchell.
MME papers: Chalk studio x 4
Chalk Studio – sticker sheet “Labels”
Cardstock – Cream & black (or the black side of the TOGETHER paper).
Flower packs: Lazy Dayz – sunshine , Rue – white.
Loose flowers: Chantilly lace (teal) x 1, Festive – green x 2, Minuettes – red x 4, Concerto x 2, Frilly roses (Bright yellow) x 1 bunch, Country roses (turquoise) x 1 bunch, Vine (red).
Wood buttons x 3
* * *
1. Trim the centre out of the TOGETHER paper so you have a border piece of about 1.5 inches all round. Turn it over so the black side is up.
2. Trim the piece of GARDEN paper so it fits just inside the white chalk border and adhere.
3. Mat you photo with cream cardstock and dot around the edges with gold liquid pearls if you have them, or machine stitch with cream cotton.
4.Trim a piece of the NOW & THEN – TREES paper to approx 1 inch wider on all sides larger than your matted photo, then mat this with black cardstock or the reverse side of the TOGETHER paper. Attach your matted photo to the centre of the matted TREES piece of paper. Attach the whole thing to the centre of your page.
5. Fussy-cut the floral design from the ‘Garden’ paper cutting the rose as a separate piece. Attach to the top left of your photo (see layout picture for correct placement) with 3D foam dots.
6. Glue on your flower arrangement starting with the largest CHANTILLY flower, tucking the other into it as shown.
7. Fussy-cut the banner from the TODAY paper and attach to the bottom left of the photo with 3D foam dots where shown. Glue on the 3 flowers shown.
8. Trim a 1 inch piece of the reverse side of the TOGETHER paper and punch it with a lace-edged punch, then attach to the very top edge of the page. Use glue to add 2 buttons with string tied in the holes.
9. Cut the ‘remember’ word from the same paper into a flag shape and attach with 3D foam to the top left corner edge of the page.
* * *
Hope you enjoyed using this kit.