Are you stressing over last minute gifts for some loved ones? Lene has created this quick and easy birthday gift bag which could be easily adapted to a Christmas gift, filled with sweets or chocolates – always brings a smile to someone’s face.
1. You start with a small brown paper bag and some patterned paper.
2. Glue on the patterned paper to the brown bag and add half a paper doilie.
3. I love this little white fence, so I choose to use one on the bag.
4. Add on some flowers – I just love these!
5. Here I have used some journaling pieces and written something on them.
6. Make some holes on the top and use a beautiful ribbon to make it perfect. The giftbag is ready !